This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Atlantic Luggage. All opinions are 100% mine.
Atlantic Luggage is sponsoring a sweepstakes between October 1 to 31 2015 for a chance to win a trip for 4 to Yellowstone National Park. The trip is 4 days and 3 nights long, a grand total value of $4,572. The winners will be chosen within 30 days of the close of the sweepstakes. Enter the sweepstakes here: Win a Yellowstone National Park Adventure
About Atlantic Luggage
Atlantic Luggage has been around since 1919, making affordable, lightweight, and value-added luggage. Atlantic Luggage has a great selection and variety, making them the perfect go-to luggage supplier for all of your travel needs. Check out their Special offer on Atlantic Luggage 21” Spinner
With stow away luggage fees, it’s important to make the most of the space you have to save both hassle and money. Here are a few tips for making the most of your luggage:
- Roll your shirts instead of folding or crumpling them.
- Make a list. That way you won’t forget anything when you’re scrambling last minute to get everything together.
- Clasp your necklaces inside straws to prevent them from getting tangled.
- Purchase travel-sized toiletries and keep them in sealed plastic bags.
- Store your shoes in fabric shoe bags to prevent dirt from getting onto your clean clothes.
- Wear your bulkiest items.
- Pack dual-purpose clothing.
Follow on social media with the hashtag #AtlanticLuggage and on Twitter @TravelproIntl