Crochet Earring Holder [Ravel-It!]
If you are like me, you would then have a very large amount of earrings. I wanted to keep my most frequently worn ones out in eyes sight for easy access, but I didn’t like the projects I saw where you buy mesh wire and place it in a picture frame, so I decided to improvise. I crocheted a swatch in sc, and then turned it into an earring holder. Now it only works for dangling earrings, but I am working on making a larger version and adding parts to include earrings with posts and hoops. This is a unique craft idea that would make a wonderful craft to sell for profit!
1. Disassemble the frame, removing the glass and back part.
2. Measure dimensions of the frame from the inside.
3. Crochet (or knit) a swatch to match those dimensions. (I actually made mine just a tad smaller so I could stretch it and glue it, giving it a more “meshy” look.)
4. Using a hot glue gun, glue the swatch from the inside to all 4 sides.
5. Replace the back of the frame. (optional)
6. Display those fabulous earrings!!
I shared this project at these awesome sites!