This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Success® Rice.
What did you decide to cook with Success® Rice? How did Success® Rice make your cooking experience easier and/or more adventurous? What did you and your family like about Success® Rice?
- Success® Rice is the ORIGINAL no mess, no measure boil-in-bag rice that cooks perfectly every time and is ready in less than 10 minutes. The white and brown rice can sit for up to 30 minutes before being served, making it foolproof.
I mostly eat vegetarian foods, and there is a local burrito restaurant called Neato Burrito that has awesome burritos. They were my inspiration for this black bean and barbecue rice burritos.
- Success Rice (I used one boil bag for dinner for 2)
- black beans
- barbecue sauce
- light sour cream
- light shredded cheese
- low carb tortillas
1. Cook the Success Rice according to the directions on the box. I made mine in the microwave.
2. Pour the black beans into a bowl and microwave them to heat them up.
3. Add desired amount of barbecue sauce to rice and mix. Don’t saturate it too much as you are going to squirt more into the burrito.
4. Heat the tortillas in the microwave with a moist cloth on top to prevent them from drying out.
5. Layer burritos how you like.
Here is how mine are made:
- Visit www.successrice.com for quick and easy recipes you can make any day of the week.
- Like the Success® Rice Facebook page for more recipes and lifestyle tips to make mealtimes easier and more fun.
With 4 varieties available including: Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice and Success® White Rice, and globally-inspired aromatic varieties of Success® Rice, including fragrant Thai Jasmine or Basmati Rice, there’s a variety everyone in your family will love. Try your own twist on one of your favorite recipes by swapping an aromatic variety into some of your go-to rice dishes. To accommodate various households, Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice and Success® White Rice comes in two different sizes – 14 oz. or 32 oz.
So what are you waiting for? Use this coupon for $.50 off your next box so you can add this staple to your kitchen pantry: http://bit.ly/YwIYtq